Part of speech divided into eight parts, that’s:
1) Noun is everything we see or we can talk about and show people, objects, places, plants, animals, ideas and others.
example: book, pen, table, chair, etc
2) Pronoun is a word that replaces a noun. Some words used in pronouns is also used in adjectives, but different functions and forms.
a. Personal pronouns: I, mine, me; you, yours; he, his, him; she, hers, her; it, its; we, ours, us; they, theirs, them.
I like Bruno, he is handsome
b. Interrogative pronouns: who, whose, whom, which, what
What is your name ?
c. Relative pronouns (include): who, who, whose, which, that; whoever, whomever, whichever
The girl who miss me is Lia
d. Demonstrative pronouns: this, that, these, those
Those are my pencils. These are yours
e. Indefinite pronouns (include): all,someone, any, anybody, anyone, anything, both, each, either, etc.
Someone knocked at the door
f. Intensive or reflexive pronouns: myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, themselves
Henry himself told me so
3) Verb is a word that shows the name of the deeds done by the subject, but perhaps also to indicate the state.
: – I will eat the humberger (action)
– Tanio is happy. (ambience)
4) Adverb is a word that serves to provide information on the overall sentence.
Example: – He always chews his gum loudly.
5) Adjective that is the word that describes objects and other pronouns (noun and pronoun).
Ex: – you look beautiful
– I can read every book in the library
– the sport car is very expensive
6) Conjunction is connective words words used to connect words, phrases or sentences and so on.
Ex: – He said that he could pick me up
– The dog and the cat are hungry.
7) Prepositions are not words that can change shape and are usually in place in front of a noun or noun equivalent others.
Ex: – Martha drove from Bogor to Depok
– My pencil is under my desk by my foot.
8) Interjections is an exciting sound that added to the sentence to indicate strong feelings or emotions such as joy, sadness, etc..
Ex: – good job! – thanks God! – bravo!
– nice! – well done! – ah !